Main Forum

Seeking Discord RP

1 reply
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
As the title suggests, I'm seeking RP to take place over discord. I haven't really been on the game in a good long while because I got bored, but I have a massive RP craving for it lately because the setting is just so good but I never really have a chance to do any RP. I am an 18+ RPer so I don't mind innuendos or graphic content that the games darker themes encourage.

I'm keeping this short and simple. I'm probably bending time and space for my character because I'm not familiar with the timeline, but gist of the character is that she's an exchange student from Tokyo that finished school in London and isn't being allowed to go back. She isn't a Bee, but her parents were exorcists and she was a shrine maiden so she was taught these things in order to help with them, as such, she is aware of supernatural, but her awareness is limited to ghosts she purges for money using shinto blessings on weapons. Essentially, she isn't aware of the shit show that happened in Tokyo and wants to go back, and she's willing to travel over the long, hard, painful way if this keeps up, and it has, for the last several years now.

In game the character is with the Dragon, but over discord, I don't mind going with any faction when she does eventually emerge. Anything else can be discussed over PM's.
Posted Nov 14, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+10
Untagged users
There are some people that organize things on the swl rp discord.
Posted Nov 18, 18
NoticeNotices