Main Forum
Page
of 4

SWLRP Roleplay Profile Add-On

37 replies
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
Do you mean a link to the profile from discord or a link to discord from your profile?
If you can't keep a secret, you don't belong in a secret society.
Posted Mar 22, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Link to discord
Posted Mar 24, 18
Votes:
+19
Untagged users
Aath you cannot link your SWLRP Addon account to your Discord account, i.e. you can't use your Discord credentials to log into the addon, if that's what you mean.

You can, however, put a link to a discord server somewhere on your profile:

First, create an "instant invite link" by clicking here:
30f399f8-db3d-4339-935f-fb88b4f1fa0f.png
cf370a21-f1db-48b7-ada9-c9918b0a85d0.png

Then, go to the profile editor and click here:
2cae51cc-ff16-4b26-bfda-418375cd2d79.png

Paste the link you copied in the previous step, optionally enter a description, and click Insert:
f727537b-e156-4281-a354-3039d5ab3949.png

And you're done!

Now I haven't tested whether the link works correctly from the in-game browser. But that's how you would add the link. Maybe click it yourself after adding it to see whether it works.
Posted Mar 30, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
How do I delete a profile? I made a profile in game, barely filled it out, and then can't seem to get the password I thought I used to work. Rather than figure out the password, could we just wipe it from the list and I'll make a new one?
Posted May 27, 18
Votes:
+19
Untagged users
How do I delete a profile? I made a profile in game, barely filled it out, and then can't seem to get the password I thought I used to work. Rather than figure out the password, could we just wipe it from the list and I'll make a new one?
Deleting a profile is technically possible, but would require a manual process more complicated than just resetting the password, so I think it would make more sense for us to instead send you a new temporary password you can then log in with and change once logged in :)

To do either, we need to of course verify that you own the account, so we have to make contact in-game somehow. I rarely start the game anymore, so if you're contacting me by in-game mail, you'll probably also have to poke me on enjin. Or you can give me your full in-game name (which I need for password reset anyway), and I can contact you :)

Alternatively, you can contact Samera or spellsmith , they can't reset your password or delete your profile, but can at least help confirm that "it's really you," and tell me what to do :)
Posted May 27, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
wrote:
To do either, we need to of course verify that you own the account, so we have to make contact in-game somehow. I rarely start the game anymore, so if you're contacting me by in-game mail, you'll probably also have to poke me on enjin. Or you can give me your full in-game name (which I need for password reset anyway), and I can contact you :)

Okay. I can send you a direct mail on Enjin and we can set up a time to do the password reset.
Posted May 27, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Sadly when I switch PCs with the one, which doesn't run mods, it will delete all mods setting when I come back.
I guess there is no way how to save it?
Posted Aug 1, 18
Votes:
+6
Untagged users
The mod saves nothing except window positions.  So shouldn't be a problem.
If you can't keep a secret, you don't belong in a secret society.
Posted Aug 1, 18
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices