The SWLRP Roleplay Profile Add-On (or just "The SWLRP Add-on") is a replacement for the TSWRP mod originally created by Acenth. It allows players to create and view character roleplay profiles within Secret World Legends. It is not compatible with 'classic' TSW.
Homepage & Download
You can get more information, and download the mod, at the mod homepage at http://profile.swlrp.com. The homepage includes installation instructions, a FAQ, known issues, and other information.
Questions & Problems
If you have a question about the mod's function ("How do I....?") or a notice a problem or a bug ("I get an error when...."; "I can't get X to work...."), please post it on this thread! Other people might have encountered and resolve the same issues, or can give you feedback. If it truly is an error in the code, we can report it out 'properly' and get it resolved.
Feedback & Suggestions
If you have an idea for an improvement, new feature, or just want to say how much you love/hate the mod, you can also do so on this thread. Again, if we find a feature or feedback that seems especially worthwhile or compelling, we'll report it out 'properly' and see about working it in.
What do you mean, 'report it out properly'?
The actual development happens on Github, and that's what we're tracking issues with. However, Github isn't terribly user friendly and we don't want it clogged with lots of "how do I?" and bugs that aren't really bugs (maybe just misunderstanding of how something is supposed to work), so we'd prefer people leave their feedback here, and if we identify an actual issue regarding the coding or functionality, we'll go put it in Github.
Bugs Thus Far
(Only bugs; I am not listing 'suggestions' at this time, but I am keeping track of suggestions!)
1. If you upgraded your TSW client to SWL rather than downloading the SWL client separately, you may need to install the mod in the TSW folders -- not the SWL ones! We've had one person encounter this problem. Technically not a bug, but good to be aware of! Not sure why this is the case.
2. The text is not anti-aliased and is kind of jagged around the edges. We're trying to figure out why (since by all right, it shouldn't be).
3. Bullet points are not being saved correctly (Github issue #57)
Feature Requests Thus Far (Not Yet Implemented)
1. Ability to view public profiles via browser (Github issue #58)
2. Show full change log on website (Github issue #70)
Consolidated Changes/Fixes Thus Far
1. Solved a conflict with the Custom Mission Log mod.
2. CSS fixes: improved legibility of text (larger size, darker background), centering fixes, spacing fixes on password input.
3. Added warning when opening links in the mod browser window.
4. Added ability to view own profile without entering a password.
5. Separated 'Ethnicity' and 'Species' fields
6. Backend coding fixes / cleanup
7. Autodeploy script (only for server side; not for Flash client)
8. Fixed error with placement of FriendlyMenu when mod is installed.