I've implemented a new feature on the SWLRP Wiki which selects a random character each day to be a 'Featured Character'. You can see an example of how this will look here:

Example Featured Character

Now I just need some characters!

If you'd like your character to have a chance at being one of the Featured Characters, here's what you need to do:

EITHER!

1) Edit your Wiki page and, somewhere on it (preferably near the bottom), add this line:

Copy
[[category:featured_characters]]

That will let me know you want to be a featured character, and I will create a blurb for you to be featured on the page. This is the 'low effort' version!

OR

2) Edit your Wiki page and, somewhere on it (preferably near the bottom), add these lines:

Copy
<section begin=fcb /> <div id="fcb"> YOUR CHARACTER BLURB HERE </div> <section end=fcb /> [[category:featured_characters]]

This is the 'slightly more effort' version of it, but you get to create your own blurb to show! Please try to keep it to about 1-2 paragraphs.

I'll still double-check it and make sure everything's formatting correctly, because the behind-the-scenes coding to do this was, uh, creatively complex, to say the least.

Once I have a few characters set up, I'll enable the feature, and away we go!